The Traffic Control service places uniformed officers outdoors on public roads to direct and control vehicular and pedestrian traffic. Traffic control is serviced in most weather conditions, being mindful of pedestrian and officer safety. Generally, this service is requested by businesses whose operations extend onto public streets or onto private roads when they require traffic control services to minimize business liability and to protect public safety.
The officer may use a reflective vest, light stick, whistle, or other directing devices. This is a more dangerous job compared to a Standing Post, due to civilians in vehicles and potentially hazardous weather conditions.
Above and Beyond Security Service
ODS makes it easy for you to get off duty police for traffic control when you want it and where you need it:
- ONE call for police officers around the clock
- ONE point of contact 24 hours/day
- ONE invoice/month-not 100s of paychecks
- Officers rapidly on-site anywhere in the U.S.
- Outsourcing your insurance liability
- Only active, certified, skilled officers